All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionUsing untapped archival sources from Britain, France and America, Talbott presents a comparative view of British relations with France over the long seventeenth century.
- Author BiographySiobhan Talbott is a research fellow at the University of Manchester, and previously held fellowship at the Institute of Historical Research, London. Her research interests lie in early modern British, European, and Atlantic economic and social history, and in particular the ways in which wars and other political conflicts affected trade routes and commercial relationships. She is Treasurer of the Economic and Social History Society of Scotland.
- Author(s)Siobhan Talbott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitlePerspectives in Economic and Social History
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.