All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this revision of the bestselling book Life Without Strife, readers learn how to identify the tell-tale signs of trouble in a relationship, heal troubled relationships, and keep conflict out of their lives by following the biblical promises of peace and accord.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is a New York Times best-selling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers, spreading God's Word to millions of people around the globe. She has authored more than seventy books and conducts approximately twenty conferences a year. Her television program is broadcast to more than two-thirds of the globe, and her radio program is broadcast on hundreds of stations worldwide.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherRealms Fiction
- Date of Publication07/12/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRealms Fiction
- Weight472 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.