Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $180.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- Description<b>Conflict and Resolution, Second Edition</b>, provides students with a working kwledge of the major forms of dispute resolution. Through the use of hands-on exercises and role-playing scenarios, theory is put into practice allowing students to translate lessons learned into true to life situations. </p><b>This newly revised text offers the following: </b></p><ul><li><b>provides an overview of negotiation, mediation, and arbitration</b> in a short, accessible book </li><li><b>well-designed pedagogy</b><b>for the paralegal students</b>, including chapter summaries and exercises designed to engage students in application of what they have learned </li><li><b>includes role-plays</b> to allow students to experience how the theories of dispute resolution are used in practice </li><li><b>ethical issues </b>thoroughly covered </li></ul><b>The Second Edition offers: </b></p><ul><li><b>an even clearer presentation of the three major approaches to mediation</b>: facilitative, evaluative, and transformative </li><li><b>improved Instructorand#8217;s Manual</b>, with more student-centered pedagogy </li><li><b>on-line negotiation and mediation</b> will be included </li><li><b>new topics</b> including restorative justice and victim-offender mediation </li><li><b>expanded materials</b> on arbitration </li><li> chapter on Conflict has been <b>expanded to include different conflict styles</b></li></ul><b>The book is part of a comprehensive teaching package that includes PowerPoint slides and an extensive Instructorand#8217;s Manual featuring: </b></p><ul><li> sample <b>syllabi</b></li><li><b>additional role plays</b> for instructors to use in class </li><li> a <b>Test Bank</b> of exam questions </li></ul> Designed with the student in mind and revised to further support that commitment, the Second Edition of Barbara A. Nagleand#8217;s <b>Conflict and Resolution</b> leaves students with a firm understanding of negotiation, mediation and arbitration. The supporting materials aid instructors in the practical application of lessons learned while accompanying PowerPoint slides and Test Bank will prove to be invaluable resources. </p> An author website to support classroom instruction using this title is available at http: //www.aspenlawschool.com/naglelechman2. </p> *Instructor's Manuals are a professional courtesy offered to professors only. For more information or to request a copy, please contact Wolter's Kluwer Law andamp; Business at 800.529.7545 or firstname.lastname@example.org. </p></p></p></p></p></p></p></p>
- Author(s)Barbara A Lechman
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/10/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight395 g
- Width255 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.