All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn February 2006, First Nations protesters blocked workers from entering a housing development in southern Ontario. This powerful account of the dispute links the actions of police, officials, and locals to non-Aboriginal discourses about law, landscape, and identity.
- Author BiographyLaura DeVries is currently studying law at theUniversity of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Laura DeVries
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2011
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Out-of-print date08/02/2016
- Content Notemap
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.