All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStephen Paddock and a highly skilled panel of experts lead the researcher using confocal techniques from the bench top, through the imaging process, to the journal page. They concisely describe all the key stages of confocal imaging - from tissue sampling methods, through the staining process, to the manipulation, presentation, and publication of the realized image. Written in a user-friendly, ntechnical style, the methods specifically cover most of the commonly used model organisms: worms, sea urchins, flies, plants, yeast, frogs, and zebrafish. The powerful hands-on methods collected here will help even the vice to produce first-class cover-quality confocal images.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/1998
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 122
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date22/07/2013
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Weight938 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byStephen W. Paddock
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.