All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionTaiwan was an international prize sought by British, American, French, and Japanese adventurers along the South China coast in the nineteenth century. The diplomacy of their governments and China forms a central focus of this study, which provides a framework for understanding the political and legal issues surrounding the China-Taiwan struggle today while filling a serious gap in Taiwanese history.
- Author BiographyLeonard H. D. Gordon is professor emeritus of Chinese history at Purdue University. He was diplomatic historian for the Department of State between 1961 and 1963.
- Author(s)Leonard H.D. Gordon
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/02/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.