All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionI was in our big tent one night in a certain city. We were having a night when it seemed like every third person was demon-possessed. It's like that in the ministry. There'll be ne, and then the night comes when it seems like the whole demon world erupts. I urged the crowd, touch the chair in front of you as though you were touching the person. Pray for the person. Pray with me. Fill this room with your faith. When the demons came out of one person I had prayed for, all of a sudden over to my right, at the edge of the tent, a man let out a bloodcurdling yell and ran. The demon had struck him and had entered him. The police ran after him, caught him, and brought him back. We then prayed for him and were able to help him. I don't want to overdramatize what I'm saying, but if I say any less, I'm t telling it like it is. This is but one of the many Satanic confrontations experienced in the long evangelistic ministry of Oral Roberts. This man as well as a multitude of others have fearlessly met the devil head on. They each claim victory after victory for their Jesus. Confrontations with the Devil includes such unusual cases as the little girl in Manila who was viciously bitten by devils. She cursed God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, the blood of Jesus and missionary Lester Sumrall, the exorcist, in English. After she was back to rmal it was discovered she could t speak a word of English. You'll read of the possessed woman who was mysteriously suspended in midair between the preacher and a crowd of 14,000 people during a crusade. Confrontations with the Devil reveals firsthand experiences of unbelievable demon battles taking place in today's modern world. Roberts, Lowery, Pedigo, Sumrall and many others tell their stories. Each believes that the devil and his demons kw all who really belong to God. And they feel that these evil spiritual forces fear any person who exercises the God-given power to cast them out. Paul Harvey once stated: Demonic possession of humans is t something Hollywood invented. It is quite as old as the Old Testament. Jesus exorcised demons. Clergymen of the 1970s, Catholic and Protestant, can relate experiences very similar to those chronicled in the book and shown with such ghastly realism in the movie. Frequently in their counseling, clergymen experience supernatural manifestations, which they are reticent to discuss from the pulpit. Rewned Evangelist Billy Graham once said: Do t make any mistake about it. There are demons as well as unseen angels, and that unseen world exists. Pope Paul VI declared: We kw that this dark and disturbing spirit really exists, and that he still acts with treacherous cunning.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Pelton has been writing and lecturing for more than 45 years on political, religious and historical subjects. He has published more than 100 books including the sensational Confrontations with the Devil; Demons, Possessions and Exorcisms; and The Devil & Karen Kingston. Other important titles include Unwanted Dead or Alive - The Greatest Act of Treason in Our History - The betrayal of American POWs Following World War II, Korea and Vietnam; and an unsurpassed two volume expose The McCarthy Chronicles Part 1 Treason and Part 2 Traitors. Mr. Pelton proudly claims a heritage going all the way back to well before the War for American Independence. One of Mr. Pelton's ancestors, John Rogers, came to America on the Mayflower and was one of 41 signers of the Mayflower Compact.
- Author(s)Robert W Pelton
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.