Confronting Emergent Nuclear-Armed Regional Adversaries: Prospects for Neutralization, Strategies for Escalation Management by Roger C Molander, Harun Dogo, Heather Peterson, David T Orletsky, Forrest E Morgan, Ely Ratner, Robert J Reardon, Lisa Saum-Manning, Ryan Henry, Jessica Hart (Paperback / softback, 2015)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis report discusses the challenges associated with potential confrontations between the United States and hostile states with small nuclear arsenals. It examines prospects for neutralizing their nuclear capabilities via combinations of offensive and defensive options at varying levels of opponent nuclear development and managing escalation risks in conventional wars with them across a range of scenarios.
- Author(s)David T Orletsky,Ely Ratner,Forrest E Morgan,Harun Dogo,Heather Peterson,Jessica Hart,Lisa Saum-Manning,Robert J Reardon,Roger C Molander,Ryan Henry
- PublisherRAND Corporation
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRAND Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.