CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- Author(s)T. J. Pinch
- Date of Publication16/04/1986
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSociology of the Sciences - Monographs S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight576 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsExplanation and the Sociology of Scientific Knowledge.- Strategic Research Sites for the Sociology of Scientific Knowledge.- Experiment and Evidential Context: Their Early History and Background.- Experiment and Evidential Context - Funding the Link.- Consolidating the Link.- The Reception of Davis's Results - When is a Contradiction Not a Contradiction?.- The Interpretative Flexibility of Evidential Contexts.- Conclusion - Evidential Contexts and Social Contexts.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.