All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConfucius (551-479 B.C.) is a well-kwn person in Chinese history. He had many followers who believed in what he taught and who spread his ideas throughout the country. Confucius continues to influence many parts of Chinese life. What were his ideas? How do they still affect China today?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1900
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight70 g
- Width145 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.