All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew things are more important than the quality and credibility of leaders, as they play a vital role in every aspect of our modern lives. Yet strong leadership is a difficult skill to master. Good leaders must learn t only to manage, analyse and appraise, but also to encourage, improve and inspire. Here, John Adair, the celebrated expert on leadership training, shows how Confucian philosophy can help you become a better leader. He demonstrates how, far from merely being interesting ideas from centuries ago, Confucius's sayings, or Analects, will help you to develop the confidence, characteristics and skills you need to be the best leader you can be.
- Author BiographyJohn Adair is an international leadership consultant to a wide variety of organizations in business, government, the voluntary sector, education and health, and has been named as one of the forty people worldwide who have contributed most to the development of management thought and practice. He is a prolific author of books on leadership, management and history, and his books have been translated into many languages.
- Author(s)John Adair
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width154 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Reading Age16
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.