All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionCongenital Heart Diseases are of the utmost importance in modern cardiology. This is a book that deals with essential matters which are developed by experienced researchers in their respective fields. An updated approach to these issues was largely sought after. The authors share their own papers and experience with the enthusiastic professionals reading their work all throughout the chapters in an easy-to-read format. Modern medical practice demands continuous research on specific topics. Thereafter, this book is devoted to the development of the coronary arteries facing the fact that coronary artery disease is the most common cause of mortality in the developed world. The role of the estrogen receptor and transforming growth factors in coronary intimal hyperplasia and thorough descriptions of new diagstic techniques in congenital heart diseases are also displayed (severe congenital heart defects are generally diagsed during pregnancy or soon after birth while less severe defects often are t diagsed until children are older). Accordingly, complex malformations of the heart, fetal arrhythmias and pulmonary hypertension are also included. In as much as other specific subjects are relevant as well, topics like an etiological overview of intrauterine ductus arteriosus constriction, restrictive cardiomyopathy in children or hybrid procedures for congenital heart disease, namely palliation of hypoplastic left heart syndrome, closure of muscular ventricular septal defect and stenting of branch pulmonary arteries are developed as well. Last but t least, the long-term outcomes of congenital heart diseases, including medical, interventional and emergency treatments, are examined.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight766 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byJose Milei,Raul O. Cayre
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.