Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $48.06Trending at AU $49.69
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the African rain forest, near the legendary ruins of the Lost City of Zinj, an expedition of eight American geologists are mysteriously and brutally killed in a matter of minutes.Ten thousand miles away, Karen Ross, the Congo Project Supervisor, watches a gruesome video transmission of the aftermath: a camp destroyed, tents crushed and torn, equipment scattered in the mud alongside dead bodies all motionless except for one moving image a grainy, dark, man-shaped blur.In San Francisco, primatologist Peter Elliot works with Amy, a gorilla with an extraordinary vocabulary of 620 signs, the most ever learned by a primate, and she likes to finger paint. But recently her behavior has been erratic and her drawings match, with stunning accuracy, the brittle pages of a Portuguese print dating back to 1642 . . . a drawing of an ancient lost city. A new expedition along with Amy is sent into the Congo, where they enter a secret world, and the only way out may be through a horrifying death . . .
- Author(s)Michael Crichton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight272 g
- Width104 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.