All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding the concept of branding is the key to developing a unique and sustainable brand. Effectively communicating your brand to your target audience builds a trusting and loyal relationship between you and your audience. Congratulations! It's a Brand: An entrepreneur's guide to developing the brand, finding the audience, and increasing visibility provides comprehensive and proven concepts that guide you on the journey from your brand's vision to its reality. This book is designed to simplify complex public relations, branding, and marketing strategies in a way that is understandable, applicable and effective for the parent of a new brand. Each chapter addresses the specific, real-life issues that entrepreneurs face, such as the need to network and the importance of a social media presence while providing a practical strategy designed to yield impressive results. Congratulations! It's a Brand is a practical and easy-to-understand guide for both the emerging and the established entrepreneur. From conception, through pregnancy, to the birth of your brand, the principles are here to guide you through each phase of the process. This guide provides explanations and helpful anecdotes from the vast experiences of author Melva Robertson along with the world's most successful PR campaigns. Robertson's insight helps you develop and expand a dynamic brand with an aligned brand identity, while implementing public relations strategies that will yield the best results for your business.
- Author BiographyMelva B. Robertson, MAPW, is an experienced writer, author, publicist, and public relations professional with extensive expertise in developing brands, strategic communications, increasing industry visibility, and equipping entrepreneurs with the necessary tools needed to develop successful and sustainable brands. With a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communications and a Master of Arts degree in professional writing, Melva combines her education and experience in a way that fills a comprehensive need for her clients.
- Author(s)Melva B Robertson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byMichael Smart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.