All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assembles a kwledge base of the cross-cultural congregation-to congregation relationship of two local churches: Madison square Christian Reformed Church in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and the Providence Baptist Church in Monrovia, Liberia.
- Author BiographySamuel Broomfield Reeves, Jr. is Adjunct Instructor at Liberia Baptist Theological Seminary, Monrovia, Liberia, West Africa and Co-Pastor of Madison Square Church, Grand Rapids, Michigan. The author holds a Doctor of Ministry Degree from Princeton Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Samuel Broomfield Reeves
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication23/02/2004
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width145 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.