All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers an insightful reassessment of the relationship between the U.S. Congress and the states.
- Author BiographyJoseph F. Zimmerman is Professor of Political Science at the University at Albany, State University of New York. His many books include Contemporary American Federalism: The Growth of National Power, Second Edition; The Silence of Congress: State Taxation of Interstate Commerce; and The Government and Politics of New York State: Second Edition, all published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Joseph F. Zimmerman
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.