Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the regulation of intimate relationships today. Using historical and contemporary legal-political sources, the author investigates the changing meanings and effects of conjugality.
- Author BiographyHeather Brook is Senior Lecturer in the School of Social and Policy Studies at Flinders University, Australia.
- Author(s)Heather Brook
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight328 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.