All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the regulation of intimate relationships today. Using historical and contemporary legal-political sources, the author investigates the changing meanings and effects of conjugality.
- Author BiographyHeather Brook is Senior Lecturer in the School of Social and Policy Studies at Flinders University, Australia.
- Author(s)Heather Brook
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/04/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight328 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.