All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEve has a new home, a new face, and a new name but memories of her past. She's been told that she's in a witness protection program. That she escaped a dangerous magic-wielding serial killer who still hunts her. The only thing she kws for sure is that there is something horrifying in her memories the people hiding her want to access and there is thing they won't say or do to her to get her to remember.At night she dreams of a tattered carnival tent and buttons being sewn into her skin. But during the day, she shelves books at the local library, trying to t let anyone kw that she can do things things like change the color of her eyes or walk through walls. When she does use her strange powers, she blacks out and is drawn into terrifying visions, returning to find that days or weeks have passed and she's lost all short-term memories. Eve must find out who and what she really is before the killer finds her but the truth may be more dangerous than anyone could have ever imagined.
- Author BiographySarah Beth Durst is the author of the young adult novels Conjured, Vessel, Drink Slay Love, Enchanted Ivy, and Ice, as well as the middle grade novels Into the Wild and Out of the Wild. She has been a finalist for SFWA's Andre Norton Award three times, for Vessel, Ice, and Into the Wild. Sarah lives with her husband and children in Stony Brook, New York. SarahBethDurst.com @sarahbethdurst
- Author(s)Sarah Beth Durst
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing USA
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalker & Co
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.