All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age where teenagers are deeply engaged in virtual communities and social networks, they're still feeling alone and isolated. It may sound all too simple, but the truth is that you have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with the simple act of spending time with them, one-on-one. Whether you're a volunteer or the lead youth pastor, getting some students to open up and share their lives can be a challenge. In this practical book you'll learn the importance of connecting with students on an individual basis and get helpful ideas on how to engage a variety of students in meaningful dialogue. You'll explore and learn more about connecting with six different types of students, including: * The No Way Kid * The Not Interested Kid * The Checking Things Out Kid * The Stagnant Kid * The Growing Kid * The Looking for Ministry Kid Connect will walk you through the steps to lead you into relationships with students that go beyond the youth room and impact them into adulthood.
- Author BiographyJonathan McKee, president of The Source for Youth Ministry, is the author of numerous books including Ministry By Teenagers, Connect, and the award winning book Do They Run When They See You Coming? Jonathan speaks and trains at conferences, churches and school assemblies, all while providing free resources for youth workers on his website, www.TheSource4YM.com.
- Author(s)Jonathan McKee
- Date of Publication24/11/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width152 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.