All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.63
- AU $32.65Trending at AU $38.97
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $18.31Trending at AU $19.47
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.10
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis breakthrough book, based on the voices of real women from all walks of life and on groundbreaking new research, shows couples how to grow stronger by understanding what women need from a romantic relationship. In Connect to Love, family counselor and relationships expert M. Gary Neuman explores the problems that women face in their marriages or relationships that might make them dissatisfied with their partners-or willing to stray. Neuman reveals the startling discoveries he made through his in-depth new research of more than five hundred women. When it comes to sexual intimacy, for instance, wives who are satisfied with their marriages have sex more than twice as frequently than those who are dissatisfied. -Includes a step-by-step two-week plan to improve your relationship -Filled with dramatic personal stories and surprising findings on sex, emotional issues, intimacy, communication, and more -From the author of the New York Times bestseller The Truth about Cheating -Neuman has been a frequent guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, and other major television shows -Written for couples while addressing both female and male issues Written with a compassionate and down-to-earth tone, Connect to Love will open your eyes and allow you to see relationships in a new way while empowering yourself and your partner for change.
- Author BiographyM. Gary Neuman is a licensed family counselor and rabbi and the author of the New York Times bestseller The Truth About Cheating, Emotional Infidelity: How to Affair-Proof Your Marriage, and Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way. Actor Danny Campbell has appeared in CBS's The Guardian, the recent films A Pool, a Fool, and a Duel and Greater Than Gravity, and over twenty-five commercials. An AudioFile Earphones Award winner, his narrative work includes the part of David Foster Wallace in Mike Lipsky's Although of Course You End Up Becoming Yourself. Cassandra Campbell has recorded nearly two hundred audiobooks and directed many more. She has been nominated for and won multiple Audie Awards, as well as a prestigious Odyssey Award, and she has been awarded more than twenty AudioFile Earphones Awards. Cassandra was also named a Best Voice by AudioFile for 2009 and 2010.
- Author(s)M.Gary Neuman
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date07/01/2017
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Danny Campbell,Cassandra Campbell
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time450
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.