All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionIn their own voices, women show how to strengthen your relationship-with surprising revelations from New York Times bestselling author Gary Neuman This breakthrough book, based on the voices of real women from all walks of life and groundbreaking new research, shows couples how to grow stronger by understanding what women need from a romantic relationship. In Connect to Love , family counselor and relationships expert M.Gary Neuman explores the problems that women face in their marriages or relationships that might make them dissatisfied with their partners-or willing to stray. Neuman reveals the startling discoveries he made through his in-depth new research of more than five hundred women. When it comes to sexual intimacy, for instance, wives who are satisfied with their marriages have sex more than twice as frequently than those who are dissatisfied. Includes a step-by-step two-week plan to improve your relationship Filled with dramatic personal stories and surprising findings on sex, emotional issues, intimacy, communication, and more From the author of the New York Times bestseller The Truth about Cheating Neuman has been a frequent guest on Oprah , Today , and other major TV shows Written for couples while addressing both female and male issues Written with a compassionate and down-to-earth tone, Connect to Love will open your eyes to see relationships in a new way while empowering yourself and your partner for change.
- Author BiographyM. Gary Neuman is a licensed family counselor and rabbi.?He?is the author of the New York Times bestseller?The?Truth about Cheating, In Good Times and Bad, Emotional Infidelity: How to Affair-Proof Your Marriage and 10 Other Secrets to a Great Relationship,?and Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way. He has been a frequent guest on Oprah and the Today?show and has appeared on?Good Morning America, The View, Dateline NBC, NBC Nightly News, and CBS Weekend News. Neuman and his work have been covered in Time, People, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Parents, and Parenting magazines as well as the Washington Post, the Chicago Tribune, and the Miami Herald. For more information, visit the author's website at www.mgaryneuman.com.
- Author(s)M.Gary Neuman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2011
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight494 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.