All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe GREATways to Teach and LearnTM series are books intended to supplement curriculum and textbooks. The information and activities presented in Connect with Reading Grade 2 engages the learner in active practice of basic skills required in reading. Activities are designed with various learning styles in mind to include every child in the learning process. Reading Grade 2 complies with State Curriculum Standards and includes a chart to assess the level at which a child is able to complete each standard presented. Students using this book will practice word identification, words in context, decoding skills, language concepts, and comprehension of narrative and expository texts. This book was written by teachers to provide grade appropriate standards, practice, and application in a straightforward, easy to understand manner. Appropriate materials and presentation produce comprehension. Practice produces proficiency. Application produces students able to interact with the real world.
- Author BiographyPatricia Pedigo, M.Ed. in elementary education, also earned the Reading Specialist endorsement. She has more than 20 years experience in elementary and junior high classrooms and a passion for working with learning different children. Patricia has authored and/or edited 50 instructional books that are used in classrooms across North America. Roger DeSanti Sr., Ed.D. in Reading and Special Education, is a Professor of Education whose area of expertise is literacy and the learning process. He has over 30 years of classroom experience working with and educating children and their teachers. Roger has over 100 publications, including instructional books that are used in classrooms across North America.
- Author(s)Patricia Pedigo,Sr Roger Desanti
- PublisherPlutarch Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication13/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlutarch Publications Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.