All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe state of Connecticut has 170 town or village greens that still exist today. These greens date back to colonial times where they served as the physical and spiritual centers for these early towns. Today many town greens continue to be the center of town events, fairs, and other gatherings. Connecticut Town Greens explores the history of these remarkable greens and provides a guide to current events.
- Author BiographyEric D. Lehman, teaches travel literature and creative writing at the University of Bridgeport, and his essays, reviews, and stories have appeared in dozens of journals and magazines. He lives in Hamden, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Eric D. Lehman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note7 black & white halftones, 58 colour illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.