Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionConnecting Art to Math: New Activities for Whole Brain Thinking uses an actvities-based process to link broad math concepts to varied art themes. An excellent resource for teachers who want to incorporate a wider range of intuitive math experiences in their instruction. Recommended for grades 4-8. About the author: Hal Torrance has worked as a teacher in a variety of elementary and middle school settings. He's also taught high school mathematics for college-bound students. In 1997 he began writing articles, books, and testing materials for educational publishers, eventually authoring over two dozen titles. He w publishes his own line of books for the education market, focusing primarily on mathematics.
- Author(s)Hal Torrance
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.