All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConnections is the activity book written for caregivers by caregivers. All activities require little to budget or planning. Therapeutic activities were developed and tested for people at any stage of Alzheimer's and dementia living in both long-term care settings and in the home.
- Author BiographyStacy Andersen has worked in long-term health care for seventeen years. She lives in Iowa with her two children.
- Author(s)Stacy L Andersen
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.