All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionOver twenty-two years have gone by since Reverend Forester sent men out to hunt for wives. Now with all the single young men in his snake-handling church congregation ready to start families, he organizes ather hunt. But times have changed in twenty years. The men aren't prepared for the way the world outside their sheltered community does things. And when one man finds and falls in love with a spunky Mormon girl, his world is about to be turned up-side-down. *** It has been five years since Elizabeth Franklin's lifesaving brain surgery. The connections she shares with her adopted family fill the void in her life since the murder of her father. But the bond she shares with five year old Melinda Lakes borders on the mysterious. *** Everyone has connections in their life; be it family, friends, religion, or work; it influences and directs our actions.
- Author BiographySandra Olson lives in Bentonville, Arkansas with her husband, Ron, surrounded by family and friends. From her eighty-three year old mother to her eight grandchildren, she has felt their love and support. As a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, or Mormon, her church friends have cheered her on. They are her connections.
- Author(s)Sandra L Olson
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.