All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConnemara and Mayo form an area kwn for stunning scenery and this guidebook describes some of the region's best and most spectacular walks. A wide variety of walks and terrains are covered: easy two-hour walks on surfaced paths; two- to three-hour ﬂat island and coastal walks; two- to four-hour gentle hill and mountain hikes; and four- to seven-hour strenuous hill walks. Detailed instructions are provided along with information regarding archaeology, history, landscape, ﬂ ora and wildlife. Maps are included for each walk while photographs illustrate the routes and give a sense of the beautiful landscape. This is the most comprehensive walking guide to the area published for some time.
- Author BiographyPaul Phelan worked in research and marketing in Ireland and overseas before starting his own business consultancy. He lives and works in Connemara, enjoys taking people on walks on the hills and islands, and also provides guiding services.
- Author(s)Paul Phelan
- PublisherThe Collins Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Collins Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight276 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.