All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Mike Fillon provides a concise overview of caffeine, its adverse effects, and how to overcome caffeine dependence using natural methods. He also offers crucial information on how to have a healthy lifestyle free from caffeine addiction, but helps explain the caffeine content of many everyday foods and beverages. This title is a must-read for anyone concerned with the detrimental effects of caffeine on their health.
- Author(s)Mike Fillon
- PublisherWoodland Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationPleasant Grove, UT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoodland Publishing Inc.
- Weight52 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.