Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for diligent individuals aiming for the edge in business negotiations.The secrets revealed in this book are based on ancient strategic principles and have been evaluated by seasoned executives. Frank Feather, Special Advisor to Govt of China on ecomic modernization and market reform since 1984, says about Conquering China: This excellent pocket-sized book is your passport to business success in China! It is crammed with bite-sized pieces of essential content - all pertinent, relevant, well-written, and to-the-point. Take it on the airplane to read, and skim it before every key meeting. If you are serious about doing business with the Chinese and want the inside scoop: save tens of thousands of dollars by avoiding to make the obvious yet subtle mistakes by learning & applying the secrets as described in this book.
- Author BiographyIn his most recently published book Conquering China (2008), expert author Antonio Fonduca clarifies how to fruitfully manage cultural differences in China. Lessons are shared, helping readers to learn the silent language and interpret hidden meanings in Chinese-Western business negotiations. The newly released first version of the book is currently available in English and will be available in Spanish and Chinese. Having published numerous articles on the topic of Chinese-Western Business Relations, Antonio Fonduca is Partner at FAdvisory, teaching individuals business culture & etiquette; how to improve business meeting skills &negotiation techniques, and how to manage critical situations in business negotiations. Antonio Fonduca regularly publishes free articles to serve the community with his expertise and to increase understanding between the Western and Chinese cultures. An avid thinker, Antonio Fonduca fuses timeless wisdom and sprituality with practical business tactics for solving life's ever-changing challenges.
- Author(s)Antonio Fonduca
- PublisherAstonishing Book
- Date of Publication20/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAstonishing Book
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.