All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith singular candor, this book discusses the potential pitfalls and rewards of campus life, including the transition from high school; the challenges of academic, personal, and social freedom; and the opportunities offered by courses, professors, and extracurricular programs. All this information is presented in the context of one central theme: that college is preparation t simply for a career, but for life.
- Author BiographyVictor L. Cahn is professor of English at Skidmore College.
- Author(s)Victor L. Cahn
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.