All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously entitled, Just Because I'm Mixed Doesn't Mean I'm Confused: Empowering Within and Discovering Your Hairitage. Svenya addresses the issues that most people don't even kw exists in the mind of a mixed kid. From hair to identity issues, Svenya shows you how to empower within in order to determine your destiny.
- Author BiographyA graduate of The University of South Carolina with a B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communications, Svenya has used her talents to uplift youth during dance workshops, leadership camps and promotional tours for several major brands. Svenya's drive to promote personal development has anchored former organizations such as 3D Dance Management, Divas on a Dime and presently, Swirl Power. Swirl Power includes a website (SwirlPower.com) owned and maintained by the writer in which she posts news resources, hair advice, apparel and hair products specifically for the swirled world of young men, women and parents.
- Author(s)Svenya C Nimmons
- Date of Publication05/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Reese
- Photographer(s)Matthew Jordan Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.