All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.13Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe practical follow-up to the acclaimed bestseller In 2001, the groundbreaking book Quarterlife Crisis[registered] addressed the unique and unsettling trials of entering modern adulthood. For the first time, it identified how twentysomethings were lost and confused and lamented the absence of a guide - a roadmap with solutions for how to emerge from the crisis successful, happy and sane. Now, the author of Quarterlife Crisis[registered] delivers that roadmap. Alexandra Robbins goes beyond defining the problem of the quarterlife crisis and puts readers on the path to conquering it. She asks - and answers - the tough, soul-searching questions that keep young adults awake at night: - How do I weigh doing what I love versus making money? - Will I ever find my soul mate ? - Why is it so hard to make friends? - Why are my twenties so different from what I expected? With new voices as well as follow-up interviews with some of the original Quarterlife Crisis[registered] twentysomethings, CONQUERING YOUR QUARTERLIFE CRISIS[registered] is the new go-to guide for people who want it all...but just aren't sure what that is yet.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Robbins, a contributing editor at Mademoiselle, is a journalist who has written for such publications as The New Yorker, The Atlantic Monthly, The Washington Post, Salon, and Time Digital.
- Author(s)Alexandra Robbins
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication11/12/2004
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintPerigee Books,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.