All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study argues that Conrad portrays Marlow and his relationships with a psychological depth that is unsurpassed in literature. In Youth , Heart of Darkness and Lord Jim , he is a continuously-evolving character whose thoughts, feelings, and behaviours are expressions of his personality and experience.
- Author BiographyBERNARD PARIS is Emeritus Professor of English and former Director of the Institute for Psychological Study of the Arts at the University of Florida, USA.
- Author(s)Bernard Paris
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $179.93New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.