All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe conscience is a largely neglected topic in Christian circles, but it has massive implications for church unity and ministry. This book walks readers through relevant Scripture passages to offer guiding principles and practical advice for aligning our consciences with God's will.
- Author BiographyAndrew David Naselli (PhD, Bob Jones University; PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is assistant professor of New Testament and biblical theology at Bethlehem College & Seminary in Minneapolis, Minnesota. J. D. Crowley (MA, Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary) has been doing missionary and linguistic work among the indigenous minorities of northeast Cambodia since 1994. He is the author of numerous books, including Commentary on Romans for Cambodia and Asia and the Tampuan/Khmer/English Dictionary. D. A. Carson (PhD, Cambridge University) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, where he has taught since 1978. He is a cofounder of the Gospel Coalition and has written or edited nearly 120 books. He and his wife, Joy, have two children and live in the north suburbs of Chicago.
- Author(s)Andrew David Naselli,J. D. Crowley
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Foreword byD. A. Carson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.