All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConscious Branding is a step-by-step process that enables entrepreneurs to consciously build a differentiating brand using the Brand Map[trademark], a simple visual diagram of how brands function throughout an organization. The Brand Map helps managers and staff visualize their brand and demonstrates how they can make their brand real through everything they do. Conscious Branding is targeted to anyone who understands the need to differentiate their organization from competitors. The process works equally well for Fortune 500 companies and local service, manufacturing and retail businesses. The book takes the reader through a linear process, beginning with building a brand platform and then showing how to maintain a consistent brand through marketing communications, product/service design and operations.
- Author BiographyDavid Funk is the founder and Anne Marie Levis is the president of Funk/Levis & Associates, Inc., a brand development and marketing communications firm that has worked with clients all over the world. They are also founding partners of The Ulum Group, a public relations firm that specializes in government and media relations. Both Funk/Levis and The Ulum Group are based in Oregon. Funk/Levis was founded in 1980 and The Ulum Group was founded in 1995.
- Author(s)Anne Marie Levis,David Funk
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight212 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.