All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionWithin this volume, Reb Kalonymus teaches the art of self-observation with an emphasis on organizing and running a spiritual community. The reader is exhorted to be mindful of God at all times, with specific advice given for enhancing the experience of prayer. By addressing adults who are t withdrawn from worldly pursuits, Reb Kalonymus has provided a timeless guide to Jewish spirituality that will be an invaluable resource for today's seekers.
- Author BiographyAndrea Cohen-Kiener has been an innovator in Jewish feminism and teen education for two decades.
- Author(s)Kalonymus Kalmish Shapira
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/1977
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width164 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byAndrea Cohen-Kiener
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.