All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant Success? Discard Hardheadness for Tough Mindedness No one kws better than Rand Golletz what it takes to transform hard-headed executives into tough-minded leaders. As a coach, he gets executives to: -unlock the secrets of personal accountability, -think critically in making decisions every day, and -develop and sustain profitable business relationships. As an author, he distills the wisdom gleaned from his successful career as an executive, consultant, and coach into tough-minded lessons that stick. Here's how to gain this wisdom for yourself. Place Consensus is Not Kumbaya on your night table, then read one brief chapter each night before lights-out. From that one digestible lesson, take one relevant action the next day. Do this consistently and things will shift. Guaranteed.
- Author BiographyFor three decades, Rand Golletz has obsessively helped organizations--and those who lead them--to succeed. He understands what it takes because he's created success throughout his own career. The youngest officer in a Fortune 500 company, Rand led its distribution and sales management functions. As senior vice president and chief marketing officer of a Fortune 100 company, Rand was responsible for market research, sales development, brand development, marketing communications, and planning and distribution management. Rand has served as director and practice leader for a Big 5 strategy consulting practice as well as COO and CEO of two multi=hundred-million-dollar financial services companies. Today, Rand heads Rand Golletz Performance Systems, a firm specializing in leadership development, executive coaching, and consulting. He works with senior corporate leaders and business owners on: -strategy creation and implementation -team effectiveness and execution -interpersonal effectiveness -brand building -sales management No one knows better than Rand what it takes to transform hard-headed executives into tough-minded leaders. He helps them unlock the secrets of personal accountability, promote critical thinking, and develop and sustain profitable business relationships. For more information about Rand Golletz Performance Systems, visit www.RandGolletz.com.
- Author(s)Rand Golletz
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing llc
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewport News
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing llc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.