All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
- AU $41.00Trending at AU $43.56
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is about a young lady by the name of Taniesha Alexander, she owns a salon with three of her best friends. Life is pretty good, except for a a few problems with her current boyfriend, Damien. That is until a Trey comes into the salon to have his daughters hair done and falls for Taniesha. After explaining to him she has a boyfriend, she thinks this will be the end of this crush until, he tells her that he isn't going to give up. She turns to her boyfriend, who ends up having a physical altercation with Trey. Which makes the situation worst.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in Boykins, VA. I am a proud mother of three. I have always written poetry and fiction stories but I just recently decided that this was something I wanted to do full time. Alot of the things I write about comes from personal experience or things that I've seen growing up.
- Author(s)Latonya West
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.