All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is about a young lady by the name of Taniesha Alexander, she owns a salon with three of her best friends. Life is pretty good, except for a a few problems with her current boyfriend, Damien. That is until a Trey comes into the salon to have his daughters hair done and falls for Taniesha. After explaining to him she has a boyfriend, she thinks this will be the end of this crush until, he tells her that he isn't going to give up. She turns to her boyfriend, who ends up having a physical altercation with Trey. Which makes the situation worst.
- Author BiographyI was born and raised in Boykins, VA. I am a proud mother of three. I have always written poetry and fiction stories but I just recently decided that this was something I wanted to do full time. Alot of the things I write about comes from personal experience or things that I've seen growing up.
- Author(s)Latonya West
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $33.35
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.