All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated in colour throughout, this handsome volume presents selected papers from an international symposium held in June 2001 marking the completion of a ten-year project to conserve the Last Judgment mosaic, at St. Vitus Cathedral in Prague. The project was a partnership between the Office of the President of the Czech Republic, the Prague Castle Administration, and the Getty Conservation Institute. The goal of the symposium was to present the methodology, research, and results of the project, which involved conserving one of the finest examples of monumental medieval mosaic art in Europe.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Pique and Dusan Stulik are project specialist and senior scientist, respectively, with the Getty Conservation Institute.
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Conservation Institute,US
- Content Note82 b&w and 82 colour illustrations
- Weight1102 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDusan Stulik,Francesca Pique
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.