Conserving Wildlife: International Education and Communication Approaches by Columbia University Press (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume documents 25 programmes that have contributed, through education and widening channels of communication, to the conservation of wildlife and natural resources. Case studies range from a national park programme in Borneo to water quality improvement in the Michigan River.
- Author BiographySusan K. Jacobson directs the program for studies in tropical conservation and is an associate professor in wildlife ecology and conservation at the University of Florida.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/1995
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleIssues, Cases, and Methods in Biodiversity Conservation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note78 illus
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySusan K. Jacobson
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.