All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for both practitioner and patient, dealing with cancer or immune deficiency diseases, this book contains an introduction to alternative, natural and safe therapies available to carers and patients. No single therapy works for everyone, and this text provides a guide to those that are kwn to help many cancer patients and practitioners deal with their disease. From aromatherapy and homeopathy, to reflexology, spiritual healing and yoga - these and other treatments and therapies are offered to those seeking n-toxic ways to deal with their disease. For further exploration, the book contains a reading list plus therapeutic centres and useful addresses.
- Author(s)Ayn W. Cates
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication03/07/1995
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Out-of-print date23/12/2009
- Content Notefurther reading list
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gwen Cates
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.