All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn this pioneering study, Deryn Rees-Jones argues that the poetic traditions of the 20th century must be radically re-thought in light of the formal and thematic experimentation of three generations of women poets.
- Author Biographyderyn rees-jones did doctoral research on women poets at Birkbeck College, and now lectures at Liverpool University. She won an Eric Gregory Award in 1993, and an Arts Council of England Writer's Award in 1996. She has published three poetry books with Seren, The Memory Tray (1994), which was shortlisted for a Forward Prize, and Signs Round a Dead Body (1998), a Poetry Book Society Special Commendation, and Quiver: A Murder Mystery (2004). She has also co-edited a book of essays, Contemporary Women's Poetry: Reading/Writing/Practice (2001), with Alison Mark, and published a monograph, Carol Ann Duffy (2001) in Northcote House's Writers & Their Work series. Her critical study Consorting with Angels: Essays on Modern Women Poets is published by Bloodaxe at the same time as this anthology.
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2005
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Content Noteil.
- Weight300 g
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDeryn Rees-Jones
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.