All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about grasping power and once achieving it, using that power to assassinate all challengers to the power gained. The Warren Commission Report concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and was t part of a conspiracy, and went on to say that there is evidence of a conspiracy. This report pacified the American public for the last 49 years. Logic and Reason dictates otherwise. Each of us have the ability to use our own logic to determine who had the most to gain from the President John F. Kennedy assassination. However it seems unreasonable that he could do it alone and get away with it. So it doesn't pass the reason test. Therefore, logic again comes into the equation that would require a co-conspirator capable of providing a complete cover-up, so the conspirators will never be caught. The co-conspirators need only patsies to take the blame with promises of a fee or fame or whatever satisfies their weaknesses. With the Kennedy assassination completed and blamed on Lee Harvey Oswald, who is murdered before he can utter more that I'm just a patsy the American population seems satisfied that he paid for his crime, while the conspirators remain free. Using the same procedure of patsies to take the rap, the logical conspirators assassinate Martin Luther King Jr. and Senator Robert Kennedy, a leading Democratic Candidate for President in 1968, and got away with it. Your use of logic and reason may lead you to the same conclusion that a conspiracy of the highest magnitude took the lives of these three idealists.
- Author(s)John Patrick Roach Jr
- Date of Publication23/07/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.