All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an excellent reference for those working in the broad fields of communication theory, information theory, and modem design. It is essential for researchers in modulation and coding for voiceband telephone line modems; signal constellation design; nlinear precoding for modems; and trellis coding. The author presents the theory behind the new modulation and coding techniques included in ITU-T Recommendation V.34. Topics discussed include signal constellation shaping by shell mapping, nlinear precoding, four-dimensional trellis codes, and fast equalizer training by using periodic sequences and FFT methods. In addition, several approaches that were considered but t accepted are presented including trellis shaping, trellis precoding, and modulus conversion.
- Author(s)Steven Alan Tretter
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number673
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.