All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a cross-disciplinary and conceptual perspective this book discusses the political solutions of constitutional patriotism, republicanism and liberal nationalism to cultural conflict. It places these debates in the context of real national traditions, where all civic language inevitably also reflects 'culture'.
- Author BiographyPER MOURITSEN is Director of the Centre for University Studies in Journalism and Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Aarhus, Denmark. His research interests include political theory, migration studies and the history of ideas. He is partner in the EU 6th framework program EMILE and has published many articles on the history and political theory of republicanism, and multiculturalism. KNUD ERIK JORGENSEN is Jean Monnet Professor and Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Aarhus, Denmark. He chairs the ECPR Standing Group of the European Union. He has co-edited the books Handbook of European Union Politics (with M. Pollack and B. Rosamond) (2007) and International Relations in Europe (with T. B. Knudsen) (2006).
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication27/02/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKnud Erik Jorgensen,Per Mouritsen
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.