All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionConstitutional Law in the United States is a clear and focused discussion of the key elements of constitutional law. Part one analyses the structure and authority of the U.S. government. Part two covers the regulation of the ecomy, and part three assesses the individual and civil rights under the Constitution. Several cases have been added to this third edition, nearly doubling the size of the text. The structure of the work is only slightly modified. The number of chapters remains the same, but they are w grouped under but two divisions: 'The Structures and Powers of Government' and 'Civil Rights and Liberties.'
- Author BiographyRandall Walton Bland is Professor of Political Science, Southwest Texas State University. Joseph V. Brogan is Chairman of the Department of Political Science at LaSalle University, Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Joseph V. Brogan,Randall Walton Bland
- PublisherAustin & Winfield,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAustin & Winfield,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, glossary, index
- Weight1153 g
- Width147 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.