Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe fourth edition of Constitutional and Administrative Law: Text with Materials provides students with a complete introduction to Public Law, covering all the core topics on LLB courses. With a wide selection of essential materials drawn from both legal and n-legal sources such as official publications, integrated with clear and lively commentary, this book serves as an invaluable portable library and reference source for students. Drawing from their considerable teaching experience across the UK and Europe, the authors recognise that the eccentric and complex nature of the UK's constitutional system can sometimes be inaccessible for students with little prior kwledge. The book therefore guides students through constitutional and administrative law within the context of its historical development and its current political environment, making effective use of topical events to explain the difficult underlying theoretical issues, without loosing the essence of the law in a welter of detail. Online Resource Centre The fourth edition is accompanied by a website that provides ongoing updates to judicial and legislative developments since the publication of the book, ensuring students are kept informed of the latest key legal developments. It also serves as a research portal, providing a wealth of links to useful websites and materials available online.
- Author BiographyDavid Pollard is Officier des Palmes Academiques and has taught constitutional law in a number of countries.; Neil Parpworth is a Principal Lecturer in Law at De Montfort University. Previously, he worked for the Parliamentary Counsel at the Law Commission. ; David Hughes is a Professor of Law at De Montfort University. Previously, he was a Senior Lecturer at the University of Leicester and has also taught at the Universities of Birmingham and York.
- Author(s)David Hughes,David Pollard,Neil Parpworth
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication14/06/2007
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1668 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.