All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Constructics: A Methodology of Theory Construction, author Shokichi Uto introduces a systematic methodology, Constructics, that enables individuals to create, construct, and effectively establish their own philosophical theory. This theory could be defined as the most fundamental idea, or the logical starting point in an organized body of kwledge, unique to each individual. Many become frustrated when creating and implementing their own philosophical viewpoints. This book successfully tempers this frustration by presenting a clear guide towards the actualization of personal philosophical methods. It will be of interest to philosophy students, professors, or any other professionals or individuals who have interest in creating and presenting their own philosophical theories.
- Author BiographyShokichi Uto holds a Ph.D. in Philosophy from Gottingen University. He taught Philosophy for more than twenty years in Japanese universities and is currently an independent scholar.
- Author(s)Shokichi Uto
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication04/08/2005
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.