All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsking the right questions is at the heart of all successful survey research. This text will teach students and new researchers how to commission, conduct and evaluate research based on asking these questions. The author's experience as well as in-depth kwledge of conceptual and methodological literature make this an invaluable guide for all those new to survey research.
- Author BiographyThe Research Integrity Officer (RIO) at The University of Texas at Austin is Dr. Robert A. Peterson, associate vice president for research. The Research Integrity Officer has responsibility for overseeing the inquiry and investigative process and ensuring compliance of all parties with this policy in the conduct of inquiries and investigations of misconduct in science and other scholarly research. The Research Integrity Officer is responsible for sequestering all documents and evidence and ensuring confidentiality is maintained. The RIO shall ensure that necessary and appropriate expertise is secured to carry out a thorough and authoritative evaluation of the relevant evidence. The Research Integrity Officer is responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that the persons involved in the allegations or evidence are fair, competent and impartial, and without conflict of interest. The Research Integrity Officer is responsible for reporting to the appropriate federal funding agency as required. Visit the Office of Research Integrity at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services online for a list of links to all federal funding agencies' regulations regarding research misconduct.
- Author(s)Robert A. Peterson
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2000
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.