All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionAn insightful, and often surprising, look at adolescent girls' socialization in a historically elite, private, single-sex high school.
- Author BiographyAmira Proweller is Assistant Professor, School of Education, DePaul University.
- Author(s)Amira Proweller
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/04/1998
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleSUNY Series, Power, Social Identity and Education
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width153 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.